We are seeking an English-Speaking Sailing Captain and Coach for our Enoshima and/or Osaka Hokko marina operation for a full summer season in Japan, running from May – October in 2021.
We are looking to hire experienced sailors for both our Enoshima and Osaka Hokko marina locations. We’d love for you to know that we are an equal opportunity organization. Please contact us any time if you are interested in working with us.
Let's have the best summer ever in japan!
We operate marinas in Enoshima, Yokohama, Osaka, Niihama and Shodo-shima island. Our marina facility functions are not only as a boat mooring station but also as a base for marine leisure and fine dining.
Sailing, Tubing, Wakeboarding, Kneeboarding, surfing, SUP, SUP yoga. We offer variety of water activities from motorizes until non-motorize one and bring our customers to unforgettable experiences.
We run a range of beginner to advanced sailing courses for kids, teenagers and adults, including introductory "try out" lessons. we also hold several formal regattas during a year.
Hemingway Cafe&Bar defines the fine dining experience for guests at water front locations –Enoshima, Yokohama, and Osaka. Offering a diverse menu, savory steak, seafood, and drinks.
|Work Place||1. CHOTTO YACHT BEACH MARINA ENOSHIMA
1-12-4 Katase kaigan, Fujisawa City, Kanagawa Pref. JAPAN
2. OSAKA HOKKO MARINA
2-13-18 Tsuneyoshi, Konohana-ku, Osaka City, Osaka Pref. JAPAN
|Employment Period||A full summer season in Japan - May through October in 2021.
This is a seasonal opportunity.
|Language||Native English Speaker|
|Job position||• Sailing Coach/Assistant Coach
|What you'll be doing||
• Coaching or instructing sailing guests and local children.
• Teach safety, boat handling and sailing theory to children and adults who are beginning and intermediate sailors.
• Transferring guests via our marina and the destinations and leading marine based activities such as sailing experience, cruising lunch/dinner and other water sports.
• Ensuring the safety of all guests throughout all sailing activities.
• Performing day-to-day upkeep of the vessel including general cleaning.
• the deckhand duties in a safe and efficient manner while being well presented and demonstrating great customer service and hospitality skills.
• Minimum qualification Skipper – (LTS equivalent preferred).
• Must have a positive proficient attitude, like adventure and love sailing.
• Being able to work in a team.
• Have a willingness to understand Japanese culture.